View our projects
TOWNHOUSE FACELIFT IN WESTBORO
BROADVIEW KITCHEN + ENSUITE REMODEL
WINNARDS PERCH BATH + KITCHEN REMODEL
INTERIOR RENOVATIONS ON HILLIARD AVENUE
COMMERCIAL FACELIFT IN OTTAWA
COMPLETE INTERIOR RENOVATION ON SCAMPTON DRIVE
Renovations and additions enhance your home and its value. You might consider,
- Modifying your kitchen or bathroom;
- Finishing your basement;
- Replacing your windows and doors;
- Upgrading or replacing your flooring;
- Adding a fireplace;
- Replacing or updating your heating system;
- Adding extra living space; or
- Adding a sunroom, conservatory, patio room or skywall.
At Sierra Gate Homes, we work closely with you to ensure that your project makes your vision a reality, and that it is completed efficiently, on time and on budget. We bring the same high standards to our renovations and additions that we bring to our custom home projects. Our trades are highly skilled and committed to excellence. They take great pride in providing premier quality workmanship.
Our renovation process includes the following steps:
- Initial Meeting. To begin the process, we undertake a site evaluation, and discuss your needs, ideas, budget and timeline with you;
- Design and Management. We transform the information gathered during our initial meeting into a design that meets or exceeds your expectations. The design is accompanied by a written estimate that includes detailed information about the budget, specifications and schedule. You select materials and finishes at our design centre or from samples that we bring to your home. Once every detail meets your approval, we sign a contract and you provide a deposit;
- Approval and permit management. We ensure that all necessary approvals and permits are in place before construction begins;
- Construction. We manage your project from start to finish. This involves everything from site protection, demolition and preparation, to cost control and scheduling of municipal inspections. Our management of the construction process is comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective;
- Completion. Upon completion of your project, we inspect all work for defects and deficiencies, and undertake corrective measures. We then conduct a thorough inspection of the project with you to ensure that you are entirely satisfied; and
- Service. Our commitment to you does not end upon completion of your project. We stand behind the work we do. This means that you can expect courteous and professional ongoing service from Sierra Gate Homes.